News About Reliance JIO Infocomm: Reliance JIO has attracted lots of media attention due to its unexpected offers provided to the Indian customers. Starting with preview offer and later welcome offer for JIO customers attracted millions of potential users.
Reliance JIO offered unlimited free 4G Internet data for all of their news customers where preview offer provided 90 days of free Internet and other services and welcome offer till end to this year but their are lot of controversies which caused another geo news.
No one ever in India offered unlimited free calling without any hidden charges but Reliance JIO provided this offer to each and every customer and is going to continue this in future for paid plan customers. No one ever in India offered unlimited free calling without any hidden charges but Reliance JIO provided this offer to each and every customer and is going to continue this in future for paid plan customers.
Update – 2017.04.11
#Latest Update : Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan IPL Offer : Guys Our Sources Tell Jio new Upcoming Plan is Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan IPL Offer Where Jio offers attractive plan to it s prime and non prime members with same offer like Summer surprise offer This time difference is this both prime and non prime users get same offer but at different price .
#Update (7th April) : TRAI advises Jio to withdraw Jio Summer Surprise offer. Official dates are yet to announce, but we think that those who recharge with rs 303 or more before the offer discontinues (Probably today 7th April 11:59 PM) will only get eligible for Jio Summer Surprise. Stay tuned, we’ll update official source as soon as we get (Scroll down for the regulator letter)
#HotUpdate (31st March): Jio Extend Prime membership offer till 15 April with Sumner surprise offer where user get 3 month extension of Jio happy new year offer
#Update: Reliance Jio Prime Extra Benefits: Recharge Before 31 March and Get 10 GB 4G Additional data for prime members.
Latest News on Reliance Jio 4G
Jio Summer Surprise Offer Withdrawn (Advises Regulator)
Jio Prime Membership Plan extended with Summer Surprise offer :
On 31 March Jio Released a Press resale where They announce Jio Prime membership offer extended till 15 April with Summer surprise offer. In this extension which jio users are unable to take Prime membership till 3 march now enroll till 15 April 2017 and If they enroll in jio prime membership by paying Rs 99 and do recharge of Rs 303 before 15 April 2017 they are eligible for Sumner surprise offer where user get 3 Month Extensions of happy new year offer and paid plans start from June first weak. So Guys relax and enjoy 3 more months of free service.
1- Rs 99 per year will get the Jio Prime membership. This is only available to existing Jio users. Also users who join Jio network will be eligible for the Prime membership.
2- Once you are a Jio Prime member, you will be able to pay Rs 303 per month and get the same free Jio services that you get now. This means unlimited data (subjected to 1GB FUP limit per day) you will get for a price of Rs 303 per month for 12 months. Looks like a quite neat deal if you like Jio network.
3- The voice calls will continue to be free.
However existing Jio user want to continue Happy new year offer they need to buy Rs 99 prime membership within 30 days after After 31st March to eligible this offer. After that If you want data then you can go for Rs 303 Plan .If You do’t get Prime membership You will charge Normal tariff plan of jio and do’t get free 1 GB data or Happy new year offer.
Reliance Jio Prime Extra Benefits:
Jio Giving Extra Benefits of all new Prime members Recently Jio announce Buy One get One Offer to all its new prime member In this plan If you Recharge Jio Prime Plans Before 31 march You Get On Rs 300 Recharge 5 GB additional data along with pack benefits and On Rs 499 or above Recharge You Get 10 Gb 4g additional data with pack benefits and you can use this data after 31 st march and no limitation on this data.
Hot News: Jio Offer May Extend till 30th June 2017
According to recent reports, Jio may extend unlimited offer till 30th June 2017 but this time you need to pay Rs. 100 to get 3 months of 4G data, unlimited free calling, sms and access to premium apps.
#1 : Jio is Soon Launching 6 Digits Mobile Numbers
This is the first time ever any Indian telecom company is going to launch 6 digits mobile number. Previously it was Airtel with 9 digits in UP but looks like reliance is out of 10 digits numbers with their huge customer base and this will attract a huge and wide spread potential customers who can get the best out of this 6 digit number of their choice from Reliance store.
#2: Reliance Jio is buying Hindustan Times at Rs. 5000 crore
Man! That’s huge amount of money right? Hindustan Times is one of the most popular Newspaper in India is about to be part of Reliance Jio industry with a deal of Rs. 5000 Crore. Looks like soon we will be getting free newspaper collection 😀
#3 : Jio is Going To Launch Reliance JIO DTH Tv Service
As News are Coming Jio is Going to offer DTH servies at very less cost. Jio is Going to offer DTH plans at starting of Rs 185 Only. Which is very less if You compare To existing DTH plans like commonly other major DTH companies offer one month plan is Between 275 to 300.
#4 : Welcome Offer May Extend Till March 2017
- With a huge response after commercial launch, Reliance JIO may increase the validity of Welcome Offer till March 2017 since they want to complete their target of 100 million customers.
- Some analyst suggests that Reliance JIO Welcome Offer may extend till March 2017 in order to grow user base.
- Another reason is that currently not all operators are providing proper Point-of-interconnect for calling without interruption or drop. So they are thinking to make it perfect before launching paid plans else that will reflect negative effect on customers who are paying for the service without getting full from it.
#5 : Welcome Offer Not For New Customers After December 3rd
- Yes, you read it right! Reliance JIO 4G Welcome Offer provided to you with an assurance of free 4G Internet till end of this year that is, 31st December 2016 might not going to happen any more for new customers who buys after 3rd Dec.
- After the joint complaint by other network operators to TRAI, they have decided to cutoff JIO Welcome Offer period to 90 days that means starting from September 5th you will get offer valid only till December 3rd.
- This news is however not completely clear whether old customers will be entitled for new validity or the one who buy reliance jio sim from now. But the confirm news if that if you buy JIO sim after December 3rd you will not get JIO Welcome Offer.
#6 : Reliance JIO Providing Lowest 4G Speed In India
- What an irony that you are getting 4G but as you all are aware that free things generally comes with rust and same is the case with Reliance JIO 4G Speed. Initially they provided high speed for preview offer but later speed drastically decreased even for 4GB limit.
- TRAI announced that Reliance JIO is providing the lowest average speed in comparison to other 4G network providers. JIO not even comes in top 3 network provider list where AirTel ranks first for the highest average speed of 11.4 Mbps.
- If you want to check the average 4G speed provided by any network for your City then you can go to this link and select your desired options in order to get the speed.
News About Reliance JIO Infocomm
#7 : Jio Registered 16 Million Subscribers After Welcome Offer
- After launching commercial operations on 5th Sept, JIO have acquired over 16 million subscribers.
- This news is announced by Reliance JIO, that it has signed a record of building an extra user base of 16 million customers in just 26 days after its commercial launch in the name of JIO Welcome Offer.
#8 : TRAI Charged Penalty On Other Networks for Non-Cooperation
- As you know that Reliance JIO is offering unlimited free calling to each and every customer and to stifle JIO, other operators are not providing Point-of-Interconnect (POI) which results in call drops or in many case call doesn’t even connect.
- So if you are blaming Reliance JIO about the calling reliability then you need to change your thinking since they are trying their best to provide you with best possible connection in terms of calling but other operators are not cooperating with this.
- This resulted in TRAI to take action against these operators by charging Airtel and Vodafone would be fined Rs. 50 crore per circle for 21 service areas which totals penalty amount of Rs. 1050 crore each and Idea to pay total of 950 crore for 19 circles.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited Latest News
#9 : Reliance Jio will soon launch 4K Set Top Boxes
- Reliance JIO is planning to launch 4K Set Top Box in India with three different variants which are powered by Broadcom Chipset and Marvell processor.
- Set Top Box will be Android Marshmallow powered which means you will get Google Play Store in it with JIO apps installed.
- These are 4K by default if your TV supports 4K UHD and is connected with Internet to provide you access to the JIO Apps like JioTV and JIO on Demand.
- According to Phoneradar, JIO have already imported approximately 15000 STB units whose price could be Rs. 5,500.
I hope you liked the above article on Reliance JIO News Today. If you have any more news regarding Reliance JIO 4G then free feel to comment below and we will add that too by listing your name.