|Coupon Code||Offer Details||Minimum booking amount (INR)||Booking Channel||Applicable Banks|
|HDFCDOM||Get Rs.1,000 Cashback to card on Domestic Flight bookings||6,000 to 8,000||Mobile site, Android & iOS App only||HDFC Bank Credit Cards only|
|Get Rs.1,200 Cashback to card on Domestic Flight bookings||8,001 to 10,000|
|Get Rs.1,500 Cashback to card on Domestic Flight bookings||Above 10,000|
What you get?
- The customer will receive cashback as per the details mentioned on the table above.
- The Cash Back amount will be credited to the customer’s card account within 21 working days from the date of booking.
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon HDFCDOM in the E-Coupon field
- This offer is valid on payment made through HDFC Bank credit cards only
- The offer valid every Friday from 14th April to 2nd June’2017 only i.e. on 14th, 21st, 28th April and so on
- The offer is valid on bookings made on Fridays only from 10am to 4pm
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Mobile site, Android & iOS App only
- The cashback offer is valid for only 1 booking per card per Friday
- Cashback will be calculated on per Booking ID basis. Cashback will not be processed for each passenger
- Offer is only valid on a minimum card paid amount of Rs 6,000.
What else do you need to know?
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, payback points, COD, Pay Pal, Pay at Hotel, EMI and net banking payments.
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for cashback
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cashback amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.